Meeting and Exceeding Expectations... One client at a time.

I transitioned into real estate after a 36 year career in the luxury retail industry.  As a General Manager responsible for multi-million dollar businesses with a diverse staff and clientele, I learned how to work with people from all walks of life,  provide exceptional service and troubleshoot the inevitable challenges. I now utilize these same skills to serve the needs of my real estate clients.

I decided to pursue real estate because of my love for helping people to realize their dreams. Regardless of whether it's simply finding the perfect outfit or, one of life's greatest rewards, the perfect home, the feeling of accomplishment in confronting a challenge and finding the best possible solution is tremendously rewarding. With the support of my Keyes family, I have obtained a wealth of knowledge and continue to stay up to date on the local market so I can provide my clients with the best service possible.

I proudly serve the overall Broward region, and more specifically the communities of Victoria Park, Colee Hammock, Las Olas, Oakland Park and Wilton Manors.  I have been a resident of Victoria Park for more than 8 years. During this time, I have obtained great knowledge of the various types of real estate available in the area, in addition to knowledge of schools and businesses that make up the local economy. I love Victoria Park with its beautiful tree-lined streets and historic homes.

With me by your side, you can rest assured that you will have an agent who will provide the skill, care and diligence you deserve during one of the most important decisions anyone will make in their lifetime.  So whether you are buying or selling, I stand ready, along with my Keyes family, to put our skills and expertise to work for you.

I believe that giving back is important and I'm always open to an opportunity to serve the community whether its donating my time, professional services or money and I encourage my clients to share what's important to them as well. I also love a good book (there's always a stack on the bedside table!), a great movie (especially classics on TCM!) and fun times with family and friends (particularly over a good meal!).

Please call me today at (954)559-6736 for all your home buying and selling needs.

Comments

Popular Posts